Savvy Manchester business owners know that TPO roofing is a smart way to go. This stands for thermoplastic polyolefin, and is a roofing system made up of a single-ply membrane that covers the entire surface.
What you need is the right certified roofing contractor to get the job done and that's where our team at John Denisco Construction Company comes into the picture. Since 1989, we've been the go-to company to turn to for all local residential and commercial roofing needs.
This includes specific jobs such as TPO roofing. We're a family owned business that goes above and beyond to provide superior results for every one of our customers.
Finding the System That Works For You
Let's face the fact that most people don't care what kind of roofing system they have, as long as it keeps their building dry and lasts a long time. So what makes TPO roofing different than other options?
It's our job as a commercial roofing company to help you understand your options and make the best possible choices.
- Because this single-ply roofing system is installed in a single membrane application, it's considered more durable in many ways.
- Generally, the three color options are grey, tan, and white. However, there are other color options available.
- The flashings and seams are installed with hot-air welding equipment. Another reason many prefer this and view it as more durable.
- This type of roofing system also receives high wind ratings, as long as it's installed according to manufacturer specifications. This is just one more reason it's so important to hire the right professional to get the job done.
- Most manufacturer warranties may cover as long as 30 years.
For all of your TPO roofing service needs in Manchester, make it a point to contact us today.